The Six Traitors Dynasty are a group of six Gods and Goddesses consisting of Zeus, Hades, Poseidon, Hera, Hestia, and Demeter. They were the descendants of the Titans, a second generation of Gods who came to be known as the Olympians.
In the past, they banded together to overthrow Cronus and his Titan army and stop their tyranny. They were successful, and Cronus and his allies were imprisoned in Tartarus. After the war, the three sons of Cronus divided the earth, sea, and sky between them. Zeus became ruler of the sky, settling on Olympus. Poseidon received the sea, and Hades was given the Underworld.
All members currently live on Olympus aside from Demeter, who resides in the Mortal Realm, and Hades, who lives in the Underworld.
Many of the six have large, noticeable scars somewhere on their bodies, presumably received during the war. Hades' entire body is covered in scars, Hera has an X-shaped scar on her abdomen, Demeter has a claw-shaped scar on her back, and Poseidon has a scar across his eye.
Members[edit | edit source]
- Zeus – The youngest son of Cronus and Rhea. King of the Gods, God of the Sky and Thunder.
- Hera – Queen of the Gods, Goddess of Marriage and Family.
- Poseidon – The middle son of Cronus and Rhea. King and God of the Sea.
- Demeter – Goddess of the Harvest and Agriculture.
- Hades – The eldest son of Cronus and Rhea. King of the Underworld and God of the Dead.
- Hestia – Virgin Goddess of the Hearth and Home. Leader and founder of The Goddesses of Eternal Maidenhood.